Visiting Forty Hall made easier!
Forty Hall & Estate is fully accessible, enabling you to fully explore the building and enjoy your experience.
Speak to a member of staff before your visit or on arrival to find out more about the ameneties available to you.
- FREE CAR PARKING
- STEP FREE ACCESS
- PASSENGER LIFT TO ALL FLOORS
- BABY CHANGING FACILITIES
- FREE BICYCLE AND MOBILITY SCOOTER LOAN
- ACCESSIBLE TOILETS
We are also pleased to offer free entry to ticketed events to carers and companions of wheelchair users.
To book a bicycle or mobility scooter please call 020 8363 8196.
This is for a 2 hour session, a credit card is needed to take a deposit but the hire is free!
Click here to download the terms and conditions for cycle hire.
ACCESS IN THE PARKLAND
Please note vehicles are not permitted to be driven within the Parkland.
This is to ensure that the historic parkland is a safer place for visitors and customers.
Disabled parking bays and a disabled ramp are available in the main car park.
Contact the Hall (press the Hall button at the barrier or call 02083638196)
- for assistance – staff will help you,
- for a mobility scooter – to collect from the Hall or staff will bring the scooter to the main car park,
- to drop off a person near the buildings and return to the main car park,
- to use one of the 3 additional disabled parking bays near to the main building (Banqueting Suite Courtyard),
- for any other help.
Cycle racks are available in the main car park and in the parkland next to the Large Courtyard.