GANGSTA GRANNY REVIEW - BY AIDEN
On Thursday 29th August, Heartbreak Productions brought their outdoor adaptation of David Walliams' Gangsta Granny to life on the back lawn at Forty Hall. Here is Aiden's review:
Things i really liked about the play:
- Gangsta Granny riding her scooter.
- Swimming pool scene where they had scuba diving gear on and pretended to go swimming in the Thames.
- Throwing water at someone and the actors walking around the audience was really funny.
- It was nice being outside in the fresh air.
- The time of the show was good because of sunsetting in the park, made it a lovely view.
- A lot of space for us to sit down.
- It was so much better than the movie.
I really enjoyed seeing Gangsta Granny and I am happy that i was given the opportunity to see it, and i am glad that i went. Aiden
Take a look at Aidens video here: gangsta gran reveiw.mp4